AutoPays are payments that are automatically debited from your account.
When setting up an AutoPay, you may decide the details (date, frequency, amount, and pay method) of your payment.
To setup and schedule an AutoPay:
1. Select Make a Payment from your Dashboard
2. Select Scheduled a Payment
3. Select a Start Date (when you would like your AutoPay to begin) by clicking on the calendar icon
4. Select the Frequency of your AutoPay (how often you would like your payment to be automatically debited from your account)
5. Click Select your payment method
6. Use an existing card or add a new card by selecting Add new Card
7. One you have selected a payment method, click Review and Approve
8. Review your payment details and either Go back and edit your payment, or click Approve Payment to finalize your AutoPay
Please note: You also have the option to set-up Dynamic Recurring Payments, this type of scheduled payment will debit your payment method for your full balance due.
You may also schedule a fixed payment amount.
If you are scheduling an AutoPay with a fixed payment amount, use the check boxes to determine what category/ categories you would like the AutoPay to include and input the amount if necessary.