To register your online payment account for the first time, click on the Find Me button on the login page for your property. You may also select Please find your account to register.
Enter the Property Account Number (Located on your coupon or statement provided to you by your property manager) and click Search.
(If you do not have your account number, please reach out to your property manager and ask for this information)
Please Note: If your account number has leading zeros, please be sure to include them. (Example: 0001234567)
Once the account has been located, click on Register. You will then enter the required fields if not already populated (Name, Address, Phone, Email) and click Submit Registration.
Once registered, Create a password and hit Save
· Contain between 8 – 20 characters.
· Begin with a letter or number.
· Include at least 1 UPPERCASE letter.
· Include at least 1 lowercase letter.
· Include at least 1 number.
· Include at least one of the following allowable special characters: #, $, @, _!. Other special characters are not permitted for security reasons.
Once the account is successfully registered, you will be taken to the payment portal, where you can make a one-time payment, make recurring AutoPays, view payment history, and more.